This page lists news items posted at the wiki.
- Anybody may post news items which are related to EA NHL games, as well as the wiki itself.
- To submit news in this category, simply create a blog page and add it to Category:News
- To see the most recent news and comments, you might need to refresh this page's cache.
The newest game in the NHL franchise has just been released! These yearly installments bring a myriad of big and small changes. Along with updated graphics, animations, rosters, and presentation, there is plenty to get excited for this year's installment! What are the big changes to expect in this new version?
The two biggest updates are the True Performance Skating and the EA Sports Hockey IQ.
The True Performance Skating, as described by EA:
- True Performance Skating – A game-changing innovation for the franchise that adds physics-driven skating and over 1000 new animations. True Performance Skating authentically replicates the explosiveness, momentum and top end speed displayed by today’s NHL players. True Performance Skating combined with the Skill Stick, finally gives gamers access to the entire toolset of an NHL player, delivering unprecedented control and unlocking a level of creativity never before possible in a hockey videogame.
True Performance Skating allows for players to fully…Read more >
Each new year brings an brand new and updated NHL game! What can we expect from this year's newest installment, besides the roste
r changes and other small tweaks? NHL 13 is an exciting game in the franchise, and is much more than just a new yearly installment. What changes are there to expect? What are the new features to be excited for. Take a look at the Top 5 Things You Should Know About NHL 13.
5. NHL Moments Live:
Re-play or re-create history! This mode allows for you to replay some of the most intense and thrilling moments of the 2012-13 NHL season! Choose from over 26 seperate events that occurried. Such as Gagner's historic eight point night or Crosby's return to the ice! Not only can you relive these moments from last year, but this mode will be perodically updated with new events that occur in the 2013-14 season!
4. Presentation Overhaul: Watching your plays between periods and having the ability to save replies is a great feature to include in all sports games. NHL 13 takes the…
Read more >
In order to hopefully jump start this Wiki and get more people interested in it, the Wikia Content Team has decided to freshen up the main page and the skin. We have also been working hard to create content. However, as this is a yearly series with tons of information per game, we still have tons to add and many of our pages are currently in need of someone to look after them.
For this reason, we are looking for an admin who is a die-hard EA NHL fanatic. IF this is you, please contact me on my user page telling me why you would be the perfect admin.
Thanks.Read more >